Before the procedure begins there will be some time for preparation. If your child is getting circumcised, then you will need to sign a consent form. A local anaesthetic will be applied. There are different methods of circumcision. One of the most common methods is stapler circumcision treatment also called as ZSR circumcision treatment.
A ZSR circumcision treatment has the following procedure:
- The foreskin will be retracted and a safety rod will be placed.
- The ZSR stapler is secured in the correct position over the safety rod.
- The skin is cut and stapled simultaneously.
- The stapler secures a silicone ring onto the penile region. It will automatically come off within two weeks.
- The surgeon then removes the safety rod and the ZSR circumcision stapler and presses the penis a little with a bandage to detect any active bleeding.
- After the bandaging is applied, the patient can leave the clinic.
FAQs About Circumcision:
- When can newborn children have circumcisions?
Circumcisions are most commonly performed before the child is two months old.
- Can circumcision reduce your risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections (STI)?
Yes. Some sexually transmitted infections are more common in uncircumcised men than in circumcised men.
- Is circumcision safe?
- It is a safe procedure. Only in 2% of medical circumcisions are there serious complications.
- Are there alternative treatments for phimosis?
Yes, there are such as steroid creams, stretching methods and less-invasive surgery.
- Will my baby’s diet change after surgery?
Your child will not have any change in his regular diet for his age, however, he may have a reduced appetite for 24-36 hours post-circumcision.
Why You Should Get a Stapler Circumcision:
If you want your child or you yourself to get circumcised, then you should get a stapler circumcision. This type of circumcision has several benefits. It has minimal tissue injury, fewer complications, a shorter recovery time and less blood loss among other benefits.
If you or your child need to get a stapler circumcision come to the Chennai Circumcision Clinic. We have surgeons who have specialised in this type of circumcision. They will use the most advanced and safe equipment and techniques with you. So if you or your son have any health issues affecting the penis then you should make an appointment with us for ZSR circumcision treatment Chennai.