Mythical Facts on Adult Circumcision
One of the most complex questions that many parents find hard to answer is whether to get their baby boy circumcised or not. People get circumcision for religious or cultural reasons, while others undergo circumcision due to the health benefits, both during childhood and adulthood.
Circumcision is the process that involves removing the hood of skin, known as the foreskin, that covers the head of the penis or glans. It is removed surgically followed by a simple procedure that hardly takes 10 minutes to complete.
Circumcision in Chennai offers the best treatment with the best procedure. They guide parents from start to finish based on the baby’s health condition. However, there are multiple facts and myths surrounding circumcision.
Facts about Circumcision
- Circumcision can lower the risks of sexually transmitted infections and other health concerns. Recently, a report by the American Academy of Paediatrics on new-born circumcision said that numerous studies show that circumcision on a baby kid can lower the risks of urinary tract infections (UTIs), some sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and penile cancer, including syphilis, heterosexually acquired HIV, herpes and human papillomavirus (HPV).
Numerous studies have discovered that the health benefits of circumcision in infants surpassed the risks in a lifetime by 100%, while half of the grown-up males have experienced a foreskin-related medical crisis. Chennai Circumcision for Adults offers the best solutions for all foreskin problems.
One of the crucial benefits of circumcision is that it helps to avoid urinary tract infections (UTIs), which can damage the kidneys in newborns.
- There are many benefits to premature circumcision. It can do numerous benefits as the baby grows up. It can help babies to avoid fatal diseases like urinary tract infections and other foreskin-related concerns, including painful conditions called phimosis (the inability to pull back the foreskin).
- As the child grows, circumcision recovery can take a little longer, along with high risks and complications. Also, some studies tell that early circumcision can diminish the zipper wound risk, the significant cause of penile trauma.
Myths about circumcision
- Circumcision does not show any health benefits. Some people consider circumcision a waste of time and not worth taking a risk on baby kids.
- Circumcision lowers sexual pleasure subsequently in life. Multiple studies indicate circumcision does not influence sexual pleasure or function. Numerous studies found that circumcision does not affect sexual pleasure, sexual function, or penile sensitivity in the adult years. However, some studies indicate that circumcised men experience greater sexual pleasure and satisfaction.
- We will better wait until my child decides. New parents think that they pause till their baby grows up to the age where he can make up his own decisions.
However, Circumcision is also done as a medical necessity. Men suffering from foreskin problems and infections must undergo circumcision. There can be numerous causes for it, and it is best advised to seek medical help. Visit a circumcision hospital in Chennai to seek doctor advice on your situation. Do not be scared about the process, as circumcision might have societal taboos but is medically considered a healthy treatment.