A common surgery in males conducted during childhood or later in adulthood is circumcision. The surgery reduces the risk of sexually transmitted illnesses such as human papillomavirus, genital ulcer disease, and HIV infection. Several disorders like infections of the glans and foreskin called balanitis and balanoposthitis, phimosis and paraphimosis are treated by circumcision in elderly children and adults.
Further, it enhances topical hygiene for the penis and lowers the risk of balanitis and penile cancer. It’s preferable to complete it right away & the operation may become riskier if delayed, so get the best Stapler Circumcision Treatment in Chennai.
Methods of performing Circumcision –
There are three methods for performing circumcisions. The most common procedure of circumcision is when the foreskin is removed with scissors and self-dissolving stitches.
Another process is with a stapler. This method involves cutting the foreskin with a stapling tool that stitches the wound with tiny stainless steel staples.
Nowadays, circumcision procedures involve cutting the foreskin with laser energy and attaching self-dissolving sutures. The contemporary method of laser circumcision surgery in Chennai is preferable since it’s currently the best choice.
This procedure is undertaken for sentimental or religious reasons on infants in many countries. The extra foreskin is removed during male circumcision, leaving the glans exposed. It is performed for men in the following circumstances:
- Phimosis – an issue when the foreskin is difficult to retract (drawback) from the area around the penis’ tip.
- Paraphimosis happens when the foreskin can be pulled back but cannot move into place normally. There could be a medical emergency here.
- Balanitis –An inflammation of the glans penis is a common condition affecting an estimated 3-11% of all men at any age.
- Penile yeast infections – Yeast can repeatedly infest the foreskin of the penile organ.
- UTI – recurring urinary tract infections brought on by aberrant urinary tracts or unclean settings.
- Trauma – Circumcision may be necessary to treat isolated foreskin wounds such as ripping and zipper wounds to avoid adhesion and scarring.
Is stapler circumcision better than Standard circumcision?
A new technique for circumcision is becoming increasingly popular among parents and doctors alike. The “stapler circumcision” involves using a surgical stapler to remove the foreskin, rather than the traditional method of cutting it off with a scalpel.
There are several advantages to stapler circumcision. First, it is much quicker than the traditional method, which can take up to 30 minutes. Second, it is less painful for the baby, since the skin is removed in one quick movement rather than being cut slowly. Third, there is less bleeding and swelling after the procedure. Also, it can be performed without anaesthesia, reducing the procedure’s risks. Overall, stapler circumcision is a safer, more efficient way to circumcise new born babies and even adults. The quick recovery also makes it a more effective choice for the parents.
Hence, you must make a wise selection if you’re thinking about getting circumcised. Chennai Circumcision for Adults will provide you with the best treatment and guidance regarding the treatment and after-effects.