Chennai Circumcision Clinic
Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin on the penis. The foreskin on the glans/head of the penis is detached after the adhesions are removed. There are several ways of circumcising the foreskin on the penis, the most popular being the ‘stapler circumcision’. Stapler circumcision is a popular, relatively painless way of removing the foreskin on the penis performed by experienced sexologists or urologists.
Why do men want to get circumcised?
- Religious reasons
- Personal preference – May be it is because they want it to be removed or his partner prefers the foreskin to be removed. Some men get circumcised in order to reduce the sensitivity of the penis glans and perform sex for longer periods. Circumcision also reduces the risk of acquiring Sexually Transmitted Infections. Note that Circumcision does NOT guarantee the transmission of STDs but reduces the odds by a small fraction.
- Medical conditions – Phimosis, Paraphimosis, balanitis, penile cancer etc may be some reasons why your doctor wants to perform circumcision.
Why should you choose Chennai Circumcision Clinic to get circumcised?
- Highly experienced urologists and sexologists in Chennai Circumcision Clinic can perform the procedure in less than 10 minutes and in the most painless manner. Local or General anaesthesia may be given before the surgery. Precision and Experience are two very important factors that you must see in a specialist when going for a sensitive surgery like Circumcision. The experts are our hospital have performed circumcision on babies, young adults and older adults with near zero complications.
- Minimal Post Operational Care needed. Surgeons at Chennai Circumcision Clinic have performed thousands of circumcisions during the past 20+ years. Most often the surgeries performed by these surgeons need minimal post operative care and the chances of getting any type of infections or complications are very rare.
- Experts in Stapler Circumcision – Very few or a handful of sexologists in Chennai and Tamil Nadu are well experienced in using a device called stapler to perform the surgery. Chennai Circumcision Clinic is one of the few hospitals which host such expert doctors to perform the surgery.
- Cost affordability – More often, people tend to search for ‘What is the cost of circumcision in Chennai’, ‘how much does circumcision cost’ etc and we do get a number of calls regarding the cost of circumcision surgery. With the expertise we have, the care and facilities we provide at our multi-specialty clinic, the cost of circumcision surgery is very competitive and affordable. You can the actual cost by calling our front desk and it mainly depends on your medical condition.
- Multispecialty and Multidisciplinary Clinic – Chennai Circumcision Clinic hosts sexologists, urologist, urogynecologists, pelvic reconstructive surgeons and reproductive surgeons and specialists. When you present yourself for circumcision, our specialists can examine and assess your medical condition and will be able to tell you if you have any other significant medical problems that need treatment.
- In house medical and diagnostics labs – Our hospital also has testing and laboratory services so that none of your testing samples need to be sent out to a different laboratory outside of our clinic. Most of the tests are done in house at affordable costs.
- Confidentiality – As none of your records or tests are sent out of the hospital in most of the cases, your information, issues, medical condition and reports are kept 100% confidential in our secure systems.
- Use laser technology – Our clinic advanced infrastructure includes laser technologies used to perform incisions and other procedures. Using laser to make incisions or for removing adhesions helps us in perform in painless procedures with minimal to no blood loss.
- Ability to perform circumcision using multiple techniques – Apart from stapler circumcision that is widely practiced, our doctors are also experienced in performing circumcision using other techniques including plastibell method, Gomco clamp, Morgen clamp method, dorsal slit etc
- Post Operative Care – With the extensive experience that our doctors have, you will need minimal to no post operative care. In very rare cases, when you have issues with healing after circumcision, our doctors are always reachable online and offline for consultation and will take care of you until you are completely healed.