Taking care of your penile health is something that should be a priority for every man. In such conditions, circumcision or the process of removing the foreskin or the skin covering the penis head is essential. It helps to cure ailments including balanitis and phimosis (tight foreskin) (recurrent foreskin infection). It helps improve a person’s overall health and sex life.
Some of the potential advantages of circumcision include:
- Reduced risk of urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Easier hygiene; with the foreskin removed, it’s easier to clean the penis
- Reduced risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Lowered risk of penile cancer
- Prevents foreskin infection
In addition to finding the right doctor, also inquire about Circumcision cost in Chennai to find the best and most reasonable treatment.
Types of procedure:
A stapler circumcision is a type of circumcision in which the foreskin is removed with a surgical stapler. It is a quick and relatively painless method of circumcision. It is done by placing a small metal clamp on the foreskin and then using a surgical stapler to remove it. This type of circumcision is less invasive than traditional circumcision methods and the Best Stapler Circumcision can be performed without anaesthesia. The procedure takes only a few minutes and can be done in an outpatient setting.
Stapler Circumcision treatment in Chennai has a lower risk of complications than conventional circumcision methods and causes less pain, less bleeding, and a quicker recovery time.
If you wish to opt for non-surgical methods, Laser Circumcision treatment is an excellent choice. This new method is becoming more popular with parents who want to reduce their son’s pain and discomfort. It is performed using a laser to make a small incision in the foreskin and remove it. The procedure is quick, safe, and has minimal scarring.
What are the benefits of circumcision?
To alleviate Phimosis and other issues that might become serious as the kid ages, doctors will occasionally recommend circumcision for teenagers and preadolescent boys. The decision to have your child or adolescent circumcised has some advantages. Here are a few instances:
- Although the risk of penile cancer is always very low, circumcision reduces it.
- Boys and men who are circumcised are less likely to get an STD than non-circumcised individuals (STD). You can get an STD through sexual interaction. The virus that causes AIDS, HIV (human immunodeficiency virus), is one example.
- Urinary tract infections are a little bit less likely to occur in circumcised men. That is an infection of the kidneys, the bladder, or the tubes through which urine exits the body.
- If you have been circumcised, you are not at risk of developing a foreskin infection.
- Having your foreskin circumcised prevents you from developing phimosis, a condition in which the foreskin becomes stuck to the penis.
Thus, remember a good circumcision is done by a professional, who has been trained and has experience in the procedure. Choosing a good circumcision provider like Sunnath operation in Chennai is essential as they ensure safety and good recovery.